I'll start with something that we are already doing: dog park Fridays. Depending on weather and daylight savings time, dog park Fridays can extend from March into November. But they are generally a summer thing. Jeff and I try to keep Fridays open to meet with our friends.
Other summer things to do:
- Eat lobster rolls on the water.
- Go to the dog friendly beer garden in Stamford. (This is on the water and has food trucks so can be combined with the lobster roll to-do.)
- Go to arts festivals: the Norwalk Art Festival is this weekend. Westport's is next month.
- Go to outdoor concerts--just got an email today with a list of several concerts-many of them free and many in Norwalk.
- Take Lola to other parks to hike.
- Go on a picnic.