Sunday, August 7, 2011

Out of Balance

I thought awhile about the title of this post; should I say off-balance or out of balance? I decided that off-balance connotes a temporary condition, e.g. standing on one leg. My condition has lasted longer than off-balance--I must be out of balance.

It's been almost three weeks since my last post. I started one but actually fell asleep over the keyboard. I'm not getting enough sleep. I've only been to the gym three times in three weeks. Recent heat waves have wiped me out. 

The worst part is that I did much of this to myself. I've let a series of annoying things throw me off track. Instead of a knock-out punch, I was jabbed and poked at from all directions until I fell.

It's on me to figure out how to stay on my feet, ignore the accumulation of mundane, annoying problems and just keep on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment