Sunday, August 2, 2015

Hello August

I had a busy July. As soon as I write that, I feel I need to qualify that statement. I still worked well under 40 hours a week. But I was always switching gears from teaching from tutoring to training, from SAT to ACT to WPA docents. During the middle three weeks in July, I didn't work out, didn't blog, rarely wrote in my journal.

I finished my class on the 24th and my student docent training on the 28th. Last week was quiet.

Next week's my vacation. I'm going back to Mercy Center for a writing retreat with my friend Darlene. I'm guessing it's been at least six years since my last visit. That was my only time in SeaScape.

We'll be in the main house. We requested two specific rooms, but have no idea if we got them. I think we put our request in early, so maybe we'll luck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment