Monday, February 5, 2018

Superbowl Sunday

Jeff has a tradition of making chili on Superbowl Sunday. That was nice because I worked all afternoon.

I'm not much of a football fan, but I was rooting for the Eagles. It was a combination of things: I grew up in the Philadelphia area; I'm sick of the Patriots winning; I was rooting on behalf of my dad. I recently learned that the Eagles had never won the Superbowl. I'm sorry Dad didn't get to see the moment when they did.

I found one of the announcers really annoying. I said that he must have been in love with Tom Brady. Apparently it was Cris Collinsworth. Melissa McEwan said he had a timeshare inside Tom Brady's ass. No matter what happened in the game, his response was to explain how Tom Brady would do something and the Patriots would win.

The commercials were disappointing. I admit I'm the wrong audience; I'm not a fan of commercials in general. I did like the Eli Manning Dirty Dancing ad.

Don't get me started on Justin Timberlake. I never saw his appeal.

At least baseball season is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment