Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Life Jumped the Track...

As I lie awake around five am this morning, I was thinking about all the things that I needed to do today and in the next few days. It's so easy to get distracted and off-track, which got me thinking about this song and its line in this post title.

That got me thinking even more--what is my life's track? The American stereotypical track is to grow up, maybe go to college, get a job, get married, buy a house, have children. I did most of that. Am I on track enough?

Why am I still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up?

When I later checked my email, I found 12 Days to a Happier More Productive Life.  I especially like Day 2: Work on your List of 100 Dreams. That should get me on the right track.




No comments:

Post a Comment