Saturday, December 13, 2014

What We're Watching--Marco Polo

By chance, I read yesterday that a new series was released on Netflix--Marco Polo. I had to work early this morning so we only watched one episode of 10 last night. Tonight we watched two more episodes. We're intrigued.

I read that this series was designed with the production values of Game of Thrones. It certainly looks good to me. I'm enjoying the acting as well.

One of the last scenes we watched was one in which a "loving" uncle broke the bones in his niece's foot so he could bind her feet to make them beautiful. That's only one of his crimes.

I want him dead. Because he's fictional, I don't have to worry about mitigating circumstances or the sanctity of  life. He's much more barbaric than the Mongols.

No comments:

Post a Comment