Saturday, May 28, 2016

"When I am mad, I am mad."

The title of this post is one of my favorite lines from "Bringing Up Baby." I often say it to Jeff, used to say it to Spike, and just today said it to Lola. Jeff added "I told you Lola, when she is mad, she is mad."

Well, now I am mad. We're watching the Mets-Dodger game. Asshole umpire Adam Hamari threw out pitcher Noal Syndergaard because he threw a pitch behind Chase Utley. Syndegaard didn't hit Utley, Nor did the asshole umpire issue a warning. Manager Terry Collins backed up his pitcher and was also thrown out of the game.

Grrr. I don't believe in coddling stars or giving them passes because they're stars (I'm thinking of you Bryce Harper) but damn. Don't throw out a star starting pitcher without a warning.

When I am mad, I am mad.



No comments:

Post a Comment