Monday, May 7, 2018

Monday Musings

I find it hard to get going on Mondays. I would understand it if I have a normal Monday through Friday work schedule, but I don't. I got off to another slow start today. I had intended to hit the gym, but blew it off around 9:30. Not good. I need to schedule Mondays more aggressively, rather than just see how it goes.

Lola walked around the block for the third consecutive day. She was happiest on Saturday's walk. It was colder and windy yesterday; we speculated that she might not have enjoyed herself as much because of that. Today she started smiling about halfway around the block.

I spent a good chunk of the day finishing a SAT test and checking my answers. It seemed easier than other tests I've taken. Or I could be getting better.

The Mets have morphed from marvelous to miserable over the last three weeks. They lost six in a row and lost first place. Tonight they won for the first time in eight days--barely. I'll take any win I can right now.

Tonight is the second anniversary of Bartolo Colon's first career home run. The Mets hit four home runs tonight. Coincidence?

I've been trying to take more photos of Lola. She's not cooperating.




These are the best; I'll keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment