Monday, May 21, 2018

Weekly Miscellany

How did it get to be 11 days since my last post?

What have I been doing? Seems like it's mostly been walking Lola. We walked Oyster Shell, Taylor Farm, NRVT, Bradley as well as a few neighborhood routes.

Yesterday Jeff, Lola and I walked over to Blue Cactus on Stevens Street. We'd just returned from a NRVT walk, and Lola balked at another, but it was worth it. We had time to share a cheesesteak and fries al fresco and walk home--just as it started raining.

I'm loving the neighborhood walks.

In a short series, the Mets found their bats against the Blue Jays, then immediately lost them the next game. Then the Mets swept the Diamondbacks.There's still some hope.

I finished another book--Thunderhead by Preston and Child. I liked it, will post more later. I've already started their next book chronologically--The Ice Limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment