Sunday, September 9, 2018

Six Weeks

This is my third attempt to write a post. When I started, I hadn't blogged in four weeks. Then it was five. Six weeks yesterday. I've barely journaled either.

That's bad for me. I need to write--it helps me deal with the day-to-day and sometimes bigger issues. I feel better when I write.

The past six weeks have been challenging. Sometimes I feel I'm juggling, sometimes I feel I'm treading water. I'm trying to just do something each day. Most often it's something to do with my mother. But I also need to make some time for me.Two weeks ago I got back to the gym twice. This week I haven't gone at all.

My exercise routine consists of my walks with Lola. We've had a few heatwaves and we were concerned about the dog flu. We avoided Taylor Farm for six weeks. Usually, I drove to the Norwalk River Valley Trail point in Mathews Park and we'd walk to Oyster Shell Park. It was nice to return to DPF last weekend.

There's a lot I haven't blogged about. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment