Saturday, February 16, 2019

A New Frustration Dream

Last night I dreamed about my class. In my real class, I have a small whiteboard, so I also use a portable whiteboard that I carry from another room.

In the dream, I had to hunt for the whiteboard. After someone found it for me, I realized it wasn't on a stand/easel. I had to go to some kind of committee to get approval. The next thing I knew, I had wasted 45 minutes of class, and I hadn't gotten permission yet. Frustrating, but at least it was a new frustration dream. It didn't involve not being able to telephone someone.

About a week ago, my brother told me about his own frustration dream. The gist of it was that he was showering in a hotel room and realized that it was someone else's room. He was trying to hurry but couldn't get the soap off and didn't have good shower pressure.

We got talking and apparently he also has dreams about having trouble finding toilets that aren't in the open: this is one of my recurring dreams. Could it be our toilet training?

No comments:

Post a Comment