Monday, December 12, 2022

A Case of the Blahs

What my mother and I used to call the blahs were the times when we didn't feel good, but couldn't label just what was wrong. Something just wasn't right. 

I had the blahs for the past four days. It wasn't how I wanted to end last week. I felt just about normal yesterday morning, but wiped out by the afternoon. 

Last week wasn't a total waste. I got some shopping done. I got my haircut before my hairdresser left for Florida for the holidays. Jeff and I went out for lunch on Wednesday with two friends to celebrate one's birthday. On Thursday we heard from another friend who was visiting family in the area, and the three of us went out to dinner. I'm glad that I felt well enough for those get-togethers.

As for today, I'm going to take it slow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment