Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Topics for Tuesday

Here's what's on my mind.

Health: Jeff and I got our Covid shots today. In four of my five previous Covid shots, I've had bad reactions. I scheduled this appointment before a day with no plans, just in case. We've also completed our annual physicals recently.

Baseball: We're watching more baseball than I thought we would. Happy to see two Game Sevens in the League Championship Series; happy to see the Rangers beat the Astros last night. We're watching Game Seven between the Phillies and the Diamondbacks now. 

Sleep: We overslept this morning. It was not a big problem, but obviously I got off to a later start than I had planned. I'm debating setting the alarm again. I had been waking up early without an alarm. It's easier in the summer morning light. 

Weather: Just as we're getting used to fall weather, summer will return this week with temperatures flirting with the 80s. I'm not complaining, but it's weird. Jace and I will do some hiking.

Cleaning/Organizing: I'm almost done with consolidating the stuff of Jeff's and my car. A friend was happy to get some of the car emergency items, and I was happy to give them to her. Most of the things left will go to Goodwill.

Writer's Doubt: I've barely written anything lately and am doubting myself. Can NaNoWriMo be the answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment