Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Thoughts


It's hard for me to believe that July is over. It was a busy month and flew by before I knew it.


July was a good work month. I taught one complete SAT class and started two other classes, one SAT and one ACT. I participated in a program with the Norwalk Arts Commission that trained student docents to conduct tours of Norwalk's WPA murals. I co-led one adult tour. I learned a lot.


Unfortunately, July was bad for writing, blogging and going to the gym. There's no valid reason for this. As my mother used to say, I'm just making a statement. (She's never been big on analysis.) In comparison, some people say I over think everything.


Today I made plans to go on a private writers retreat with my friend Darlene.We decided to forgo the usual writing retreat that we have attended for several years. Both of us have financial concerns, but have decided this will be worth it. 

I need to decide what writing I will focus on for two-and-a-half days. I want to make the most of this opportunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment