Friday, October 26, 2018

What I Did on my Summer Vacation

I didn't post much this summer; I was overwhelmed dealing with the aftermath of my mother's broken hip  Actually I still am overwhelmed. The focus now is cleaning/clearing out her apartment now that's she's permanently in the health center.

This summer is another that got away.

I didn't make a a summer fun list, and I missed out on several art shows and a few dog park Fridays due to fear of the dog flu. I still managed some fun things.
  • Saw Joe Jackson at an outdoor concert in Stamford
  • Enjoyed several dog park Fridays
  • Went to a craft beer festival
  • Went to a wine tasting 
  • Went to the Norwalk Art Show
  • Went to two book sales
  • Celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary
  • Had several nice morning walks with Lola around the neighborhood and Oyster Shell Park. 
It's important to remember the fun things and happy times.



No comments:

Post a Comment