Friday, May 5, 2023

Cinco de Mayo and Lola's Birthday

It's been a week of medical appointments. This is more Jeff's story than mine, and I'm not comfortable writing more about it. To add to the fun, we were both possibly exposed to Covid last Saturday. We haven't had any fever and tested negative twice. Our doctor recommended we wear masks for a few more days. I would hate to be the cause of some kind of breakout.

I'm not worried about getting sick as much as I'm annoyed by inconvenience. There are several things that I would like to do this weekend, and the weather will be beautiful. But I want to be cautious. There's an outdoor dog-friendly event for the new part of the NRVT, two arts shows/sales, a dog event, the Westport Library book sale.

I made margaritas tonight in honor of Cinco de Mayo and Lola's designated birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment