Saturday, April 15, 2023

A Picture Post

Spring has really sprung over the last two weeks. Here are a few photos from my walks with Jace. Our walks have been a pleasure lately. I took more pictures, but they just weren't very good.





 

We had an unusually warm week with temperature flirting with 90 degrees. I took Jace to Sherwood Island three times. It was odd to see many people on the beach in April, even a few in the water. Alas, Sherwood Island is now closed to dogs until October. At least, we still have two weeks to go to Cove Island Park in Stamford. 

Years ago, a house on Stevens Street had an owl figure in its yard. It's long gone, but I've seen owls on other neighborhood properties recently.



Walking on the newest Norwalk portion of the Norwalk River Valley Trail (NRVT) I was impressed with some of the graffiti. 



On the same walk, we saw the sign commemorating the Hill Sisters, Norwalk suffragists. 


Finally, here's a photo from February 28 after a snowstorm. 


I especially liked the use of holly leaves as the eyes: it gave the snowperson a Lamb Chop vibe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment