Friday, March 22, 2024

Stream of Consciousness Friday

It's been a rough week. I don't want to go into details, but Jeff and I had a fight, we're dealing with a lot of paperwork, winter has made its reappearance, and I'm having sleeping problems.

Let's look at the good things. I took our tax paperwork to the accountant on Wednesday. I took Jace with me. We went to Danbury Dog Park which he loved for a half hour (we left at his choice) and then we went to Schenk's Island. 

I have some fun things to do soon. I'm going into NYC tomorrow to see art, and I'm meeting a friend for lunch next week. The cold isn't going to last--it's spring. 

I saw a bizarre Easter decoration today.: a bunny astride a dino bunny? I don't understand this at all. Can it be a modern cartoon that I don't know? At least they seem happy.

Easter outdoor decorations are nowhere as big as Christmas and Halloween decor. I've seen egg-shaped wreaths and lights before, but nothing like this. 

Here's a sign I've seen walking Jace. I thought it was a clever take on the normal no-poop sign.


But it's not as good as this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment