Sunday, April 7, 2024

First Week in April

It was a bleak, rainy, and cold week--not what I wanted for the first week in April. We even had an earthquake in the area (New Jersey.) When the sun peeked out on Thursday, it was the first time I'd seen it since Easter Sunday. I'm sick of wearing a sweatshirt, a hat, and a pair of gloves on walks with Jace. At least, we've got two nice days coming up. I need to focus on them.

The Mets play reflects the crappy weather. They lost their first five--swept by the Brewers, before notching a win in the finale against the Detroit Tigers. They did win their series against the Reds. Now onto Atlanta, and that's scary. I have no idea what to expect from the Mets this year. Let's just say, they're always surprising.

Our taxes are done, and we're due to get about $3000 back. I signed off on the paperwork on Monday and returned with Jace to Danbury dog park. I love to watch him run around. We'll go to Rowayton dog park after it dries out a bit. Maybe next weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment