Saturday, May 21, 2011

Judgment Day

Today's doomsday prediction got more publicity than most.

I guess it had to do with the billboards; paying for all of those must have conferred some kind of legitimacy on the prediction. CNN broadcast two different experts debunking it in just one hour.

Jeff and I joked about what would happen if the world really ended. If Spike were raptured, would he put in a good word for us? We thought about things we could do before the end. Here are some ideas: http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2011/05/18/things-i-have-never-done-that-i-would-like-to-do-before-the-world-ends/.

Despite all the world's problems, I'm glad to be still be here. If for no other reason, today is the wedding anniversary of my sister-in-law and her husband and tomorrow is my birthday. I want to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment