Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time Mis-management

I had planned to spend most of the weekend prepping for ACT training. I want to add ACT students to my tutoring clients.

But it was Monday morning before I finished a practice test. 

I had gone to a craft show Saturday, had brunch with my mother Sunday and there were other diversions and distractions.

On Monday, I realized how much work I had to do.

Since then, I've watched several training videos and worked on my official practice test and manual. Tomorrow I'll hand in the test  before I head to Wisdom House for a writing retreat.
  ***
I need to do some ACT work this weekend.

It's not that big a deal--I got a lot done Monday and Tuesday: I have plenty of time next week--but it's a reminder of something I could have done better.

No comments:

Post a Comment