Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lazy Week

My quiet weekend has morphed into a lazy week. It was one thing to relax on Friday when it was snowing and then on Saturday when I didn't feel well. But now it's Tuesday and I've run out of excuses.

Although it was rainy and dreary, I couldn't procrastinate another day--I had to go food shopping. Our veggie drawers were down to an avocado, a bag of radishes and some broccoli. Plus I needed a new mop head before I could clean the kitchen floor. The old one wasn't that old but was parts of it were falling off in flakes.

At least I managed to do the shopping, run a few errands and make an interesting dinner: chicken-pineapple-teriyaki meatball shish kebabs with onion, green and red pepper, mushroom and pineapple over rice.

The kitchen floor remains on my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment