Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring is finally here!

It's officially spring as of 12:57 PM today. Appropriately, temperatures warmed up this afternoon.

It's true that this winter lasted only as long as it normally does. But it felt like a Game of Thrones winter; they can last for years.

Unfortunately, this winter refuses to go quietly.We only get a few of the warmer days before the cold returns; the highs revert to the thirties. My mother-in-law even heard predictions of one more snowfall. (No!)

Although much of the snow on the lawns and along the streets has dissipated, huge piles of snow remain, including one outside my bedroom window. Plows stacked up snow wherever they could to clear roads and open up parking spaces.

I speak for many when I say that I just want this winter to be over.

Please.



No comments:

Post a Comment