Sunday, April 23, 2017

Small Victories

I haven't done all that well year-to-date on my annual goals. Each day I seem to lament what I didn't get done/what I should have done.

So in this post, I want to talk about a few things I've done right this week.

I went to the gym four days this week--only the second time this year.

I went through all my blouses in both closets and culled the blouses that I want to keep and will give the others to Goodwill. I still need to re-organize the clothes in my drawers--I have too many t-shirts.

As part of my prep for my performance evaluation, I went through several folders of tutoring notes. I recycled most of the papers and saved what I needed. This is the first step of a major re-organization.

First steps can be hard. I'm glad I made first steps on three projects this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment