Monday, May 1, 2017

Goal Review and Update

Today is the 121st day of 2017--33.15 percent through the year.

Here's a review of my goals

Stop drinking for six weeks--completed

Read 12 books--I'm in good shape here: I've already read 11 books, read half of another, re-read one (possibly two.) I'm reading what I feel like, not necessarily great literature. Eight of the books are mysteries (not that there's anything wrong with that.) I'm not going to stop here; I hope to branch out to a few more challenging works. 

Explore 10 new hiking spots--We've explored four in Wilton: two legs of the Wilton loop of the Norwalk River Valley Trail, Schenck's Island and Bradley Park. Ahead of schedule and know of a few more places to explore. 

Write 255 blog posts--I have 65 counting this one. 25.49 percent of my goal. I'm behind schedule here. 

Go to the gym 150 times--today was my 30th visit which is 20 percent of my goal. Again behind schedule.  

Spend 10 hours each week on non-blog writing--?

Spend 10 hours each week on job hunting--?

I have a question mark for the last two goals. I know I've done some work on both, but haven't tracked it. 

I know where I need to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment