Thursday, December 27, 2018

This is Why I Watch...

...Vanderpump Rules.

I spent most of Sunday wrapping presents and packing things up for our visit to relatives. After eating dinner and washing the dishes, Jeff and I watched Outlander.

The latest episode wasn't light or sentimental Christmas fare. It was a relief to turn to a special Sunday night Vanderpump Rules afterward.

After we learn that Jax and his fiancee Brittany want to start a beer cheese company, we were treated to this talking head/interview with Jax Taylor:

Jax: "I know what it takes to run a business."

Interviewer: "So what does it take to runs a business?"

Jax: "I mean, after saying that, I really don't know."

Next scene Jax googles "how to sell food."

I laughed out loud: needed that bit of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment