Sunday, December 2, 2018

November Review

November was a rough month for me.

It started well; I joked that I started the month one-for-one with gym visits. Actually I made it two-for-two. And then I made one more visit the next week. That was it for working out. I actually thought I was getting back on track.

Trying to recreate the month by this blog, my appointment book, and my journal. I had a few tutoring appointments, work getting my mother's apartment in order. My cousins visited.

On the 12th, I started to get sick.That lasted for two weeks. After the first week, I found out I had bronchitis. I stayed in for almost a week. Bronchitis overshadowed the whole month.

When I finally went out, I found that it was exhausting. I remember my first walk with Jeff and Lola. It was on the Norwalk River Valley Trail: an easy walk. I was tired after 20 minutes. On the full hour walk I sat on benches along the trail several times. I took a 15-minute nap when I got home. This taught me that I had to take it easy. And I still am.

November wasn't a complete loss. We released my mother's apartment back to the company (even if I wasn't present at the official surrender.) I also managed to post here every day in November. I ended the month on a good note. I got a referral for a tutorial with six hours this week and another 12 in the next eight weeks. Otherwise, it would have been a bad cash-flow month.

Nice to have something unexpected turn out to be good,

No comments:

Post a Comment