Friday, March 29, 2019

New Cell Phone Frustration Dream

Here's the setup. I had an appointment with a new hairdresser today. I got a new phone about two weeks ago.

Here's the dream. I was at a Lisa Vanderpump restaurant in Westport (hey, you heard it here first.) I wasn't eating, but talking to Scheana as she folded napkins or something. Weird, as Scheana is one of my least favorite characters on Vanderpump Rules.

I had a car but left it as I headed to my hair appointment. The sequence of the rest of the dream is vague, but I dropped my new cell phone and it broke into four main pieces and some tiny pieces. Tiny like lights on small ceramic Christmas trees. I scooped up the tiny pieces into a snack sized Ziploc (that I just happened to have on hand.) I was worried about what Jeff would think.

I walked toward my appointment and saw my mother. I asked to use her cellphone, but she refused because she only had three minutes left on it.

The hairdresser called. Since I was late, she couldn't see me until Thanksgiving. Somehow I received her call, but couldn't call out.

It was nice to wake up and realize my phone was still in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment