Saturday, March 2, 2019

What's Cooking?

Last weekend Jeff got two rotisserie chickens. We had chicken cooked with carrots and a salad. The next day I carved the second chicken and made broth with the carcasses. Later in the week we had chicken fajitas. Lola got several meals of chicken, broth and rice; she was having digestive issues.

Tonight I made lobster risotto. Although two meals from Plated arrived today, I wanted to make the risotto because I worried that the broth would go bad. It was delicious. I used garlic, scallion, sun dried tomato. asparagus, brussel sprouts, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and, of course, lobster. I made a side salad of romaine and spring greens.

We got Plated this week because it has a Beef Rendang dish. That's one of our favorite take-out dishes, especially from The Little Kitchen in Westport.

Looking forward to trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment