Thursday, June 13, 2019

Pride in the Park

I was supposed to proctor on Saturday, but the test was canceled. Because I didn't get 24 hours notice, I got paid anyway. Works for me.

Jeff, Lola, and I walked to Mathews Park for the Pride celebration. We checked out exhibits but weren't happy with the food truck selection. We walked over to Sedona Tap House for sliders, fries, and stuffed jalapenos. Back to Mathews. We sat on the grass, had beers, listened to music, and met Prince.


On the way home we walked an extra block down the NRVT. Then we walked to Wall Street, thinking about Bar Sugo. Banc House was the only open restaurant with outdoor seating. There was even a band. Unfortunately Banc House isn't dog friendly. 

Lola needed a rest before heading back home. A hill is the last step. She conked out when we returned home.

Another good Saturday walking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment