Saturday, January 18, 2020

Another Photo Post

Last year I posted about some painted stones I found on Schenck's Island.  I saw several more this week. The Jesus, Mary, and cross stones here are similar to some I saw last year.



When I first saw Mary, I thought of Anne Boleyn. I imagined myself painting rocks with Anne's image and strewing them around the park. 








The next day on the NRVT, Lola saw this. She sniffed and then kept going. She didn't seem pleased when I stopped to take a photo.


Finally one more picture. I found this on my phone: I had forgotten about it.


I grew up in the Philadelphia area--land of Tastykake. My favorites were peanut butter Tandy Takes (the original name that I will always remember.) Tandy Takes consist of a vanilla cake with a layer of peanut butter encased in chocolate.

On the ride home from North Carolina for Christmas, we stopped at a deli in New Jersey and bought a pack. I wish I had gotten more.

No comments:

Post a Comment