Saturday, July 24, 2021

A Summer Saturday

We've had a few beautiful days after several days of heat and humidity. I suggested we go to Cisco Brewers in Stamford--it has a dog-friendly outdoor area. First we made a stop at Oyster Shell Park for Lola. 

Cisco has a seat yourself, get your own food and drink thing. I got confused because they had drink tickets--I didn't realize you could just pay cash. I created an online account but it stalled. Hours later, I realized that I had gotten an email and had to confirm my account from there. D'oh. Jeff figured out we could use cash so we went on from there. We ate a lobster roll, a pulled pork sandwich, and chicken tacos. The best part was a live band who played a variety of songs. The highlights for us were Johnny B. Goode and The Weight. 

On the way home, we stopped at Tilley Pond Park in Darien. We took a short walk and I saw these young geese.

Not the best picture, but it reminded me of the last time the three of us were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment