Saturday, March 25, 2023

Another Week Passes

Today's dreary, rainy Saturday reminded me of Lousy Smarch Weather. At least Jace and I had two beautiful walking days this week: we returned to Cranbury Park and walked the latest portions of the Norwalk River Valley Trail in Norwalk.

My thoughts this week have been focused on Kindred and Vanderpump Rules. Sorry Octavia Butler to include both in the same sentence. I am a Gemini--my twins are Castor and Pollux: maybe I have both a high and low brow approach to entertainment.

I finished Kindred earlier this week and wrote a post about it. I keep thinking about the book.

Then there's Vanderpump Rules. Bravo has devoted about half of its airtime to the show, and I've watched many hours of the marathons (while doing laundry or cleaning.) I'm not usually a big fan of the reunion shows, but I wouldn't miss this year's. 

There will be a few posts on these topics to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment