Sunday, March 19, 2023

The Week That Was

We had our first (and I hope last) Nor'easter on Tuesday. We got off lightly with barely an inch of snow. It was still disruptive because arrival time and date predictions kept changing. Original prediction was Monday, then moved to Tuesday. Monday afternoon is my normal shopping time--after my writing class and a midday walk with Jace. Of course, with a storm coming, it was crazy.

I'm not sure when the rain started: it turned to snow here around 10:30 - 11 Tuesday morning. I had just finished with the New Canaan Nature Center birds when snow really got going. I spent the afternoon with tax documents. I had already put most of them in a folder, but needed to print some off the Internet. The next day I had a doctor's appointment--I will need to go on cholesterol meds. Later I did a final review of the tax documents and made copies of things I hadn't downloaded. Thursday I took the paperwork to the accountant up in Danbury. I took Jace with me: on the way home we walked for an hour on the Norwalk Valley Trail in Wilton. 

I talked about my Friday here. I finally got myself to the gym Saturday and Sunday. The Nor'easter threw me off (no pun intended) schedule, but I should be able to work around things like that. 

Now it's Sunday night, and I wish I had planned better for the upcoming week. At least I have plans for tomorrow: writing class and food shopping are my priorities. I'd like to get an early start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment