Thursday, April 6, 2023

Thursday Thoughts

I've spent a lot of time cleaning over the past few days. The main impetus was the return of Jeff's sisters to Connecticut for a brief visit house hunting. They were supposed to come here. One came inside for five minutes; the other waited in the car until we met for dinner. I thought it was rude. At least I didn't bother to make appetizers. 


Yesterday was Bette Davis's birthday. I can't believe I forgot it. I recorded one of her early movies from TCM--So Big--starring Barbara Stanwyck. Bette is only in a few scenes. I would have loved to see the two of them together in a film with meaty parts for both of them. 

I got Jace a new easy walk halter. Two trainers told me the halter with the loop in the back that we had been using is bad for pulling. It seems so obvious now. Plus, we may need a smaller size--small/medium. I have to take Jace's measurements. 

I decided not to take the Norwalk Library spring writing class. I didn't care for most of the winter class prompts and felt like I was going through the motions. It was also easier to write a story for class than to do the hard work on my book. This Monday, I kept busy, so I wouldn't think about the class much. I haven't written except for this post. Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment