Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thoughts for a Thursday

It hasn't been the greatest week. I strained a muscle in my right arm lifting Jace into the car on Monday. Jeff had a few days of more than usual pain and one night he couldn't sleep. On the plus side, we made it to the gym today, and we both had good workouts. Jace is over his "stomach problems" this week. Yesterday's rain washed out the humidity. I actually drank hot coffee this morning.

The Mets have won three games in a row against the Arizona Diamondbacks after ex-Met Tommy Pham spoiled the opener (for the Mets, that is) with a pivotal home run. It's fun watching the baby Mets on the big stage as well as seeing the more established players do well. Unlike Keith Hernandez, I'm not looking for the Mets to figure in the wild card race. I'll be happy if they make it to the .500 mark.

Hurricane Lee is heading up the Atlantic coast bringing windy conditions to us in Connecticut. I'm glad we decided not to go up to Massachusetts even though we weren't going near the coast. 

Hoping things go well onto our wedding anniversary on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment