Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lousy Smarch Weather

I've been muttering this under my breath for almost a week. This is just the set up for the Groundskeeper Willie as Freddy Krueger story on the Simpsons Season 7 Treehouse of Horror special.

Lousy is an understatement for the horrible tornadoes in the south and Midwest. Here is southwestern Connecticut, we've only had to deal with cold rain and winds. But I didn't want to miss my chance to use a favorite Homer quotation.

Another thing that cracks me up is this snippet from a meeting of Principal Skinner and the parents:

When Willie bursts into the room literally on fire, Principal Skinner says that Mr. Van Houton has the floor:

Mr. Van Houten: I, for one, would like to see the cafeteria menus in advance so parents can adjust their dinner menus accordingly. I don't like the idea of Milhouse having two spaghetti meals in one day.

What about the misprinted calendars?

What about poor Willie?

No comments:

Post a Comment