Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Our New Furniture is Here

Our new couch and love seat were delivered Monday morning. They are beautiful with hand rubbed brown leather. We didn't realize it when we were trying out the furniture in the store, but the seats are a little higher than those of our old sofa and love seat. We like the height but it took Spike a few tries before he could gauge his jump correctly.

We had moved some furniture, tabletop items, pictures and shelving to make it easier for the movers. Of course, I just can't replace things where they were--I'm cleaning everything and also rethinking the placement of small things and moving them around. For example, I placed several small boxes together on the end table next to me. I still have many things in temporary spots until I make up my mind. A snowstorm is predicted for Friday so that will be a good time to put the living room back together.

Now we just have to replace the lamp shades and the living room will look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment