Monday, April 22, 2013

Clothes Shopping: A Love-Hate Relationship

I used to enjoy clothes shopping. I still like to find a bargain or something that really works for me. But, it keeps getting harder.

Years ago, my sister gave me a color analysis for my birthday. I became a more efficient shopper because I no longer waste time trying on the wrong colors. Unfortunately, I don't always have a good selection. I don't wear black, white, gray or navy--that makes it hard to find a cocktail dress or an interview suit.

Today, I went to the Danbury Fair Mall for the first time in years. I wanted to check out some clothes in person. I did pretty well although I didn't find all that I had hoped. Between promotions and sales, I got two pairs of shoes, three blouses and a pair of pants for $115. Next thing is to find a jacket or blazer and maybe a sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment