I'm giving myself a challenge--to list 10 good things about this week.
1. I've been getting decent nights' sleep (still need more, but if I do wake up in the middle of the night, I can go back to sleep.)
2. I've had a good exercise routine--worked out daily since last Monday--three gym visits and three work-outs here.
3. On Monday, I made some vegetable broth, chili and a very good pumpkin-apple-carrot soup.
4. Jeff and I met a cute beagle on Wednesday--and she'll soon be eligible for adoption.
5. I won the lottery (only $8, but I am a winner.)
6. I finished a request explaining why I should get a raise (at least the first draft that I gave to my manager for feedback.)
7. I started a docent project that I've been putting off for about two months.
8. Jeff started a major cleaning project in the second bedroom and inspired me.
9. We had a delicious dinner via Blue Apron: Korean Tteok and Spicy Pork "Ragu."
10. I resumed blogging.