Thursday, November 1, 2018

November Miscellany

I went to the gym today, which makes me one for one for November, yay me. My goal was 150 visits for the year--the same goal I didn't meet for 2017. At least I beat several previous years' totals.

Today is the first day of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and National Blog Posting  Month (NaBloPoMo.) In the former participants write a 50,000 word novel in November. In the latter, participants write a blog post every day in November. I've enjoyed writing for my art inspired writing course, but it's unrealistic for me do Nano this year. I wonder if I'm just making excuses, but I have to be realistic. I'll commit to NaBloPoMo.

Last week I finished a minor kitchen project. "Lola" gave us four beagle wine glasses and two beagle themed mugs for our 30th anniversary. Jeff gave me another mug. Jeff wants to keep everything, but we just don't have room. Maybe I'm in the de-cluttering mode because I've doing so much work at my mother's place.

My mother spent a few days in Norwalk Hospital this week. She fell and had hip pain so was sent to the ER. She developed pneumonia, but is back home now.

I recently had another frustration dream. I couldn't get my phone to work again. Funny how I had the dream after a relatively good day. But there's always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment