Saturday, April 20, 2019

Reading List

So far this year, I've read:

1. The Devil in the White City
2. Why Baseball Matters
3. Game Change
4. The Witches
5. The Wheel of Darkness
6. Cemetery Dance

I started Daphne but quickly abandoned it. I finished Cemetery Dance on March 21, and just started Shell Game by Sara Paretsky on Thursday. I borrowed it from the library. I also requested  The Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper by Hallie Rubenhold. I learned about the book on Jezebel, but can't find the post now. I'm looking forward to reading that next.

Between Cemetery Dance and Shell Game, I've been trying to catch up on the magazines that have piled up. I learned that my April calendar has nothing in common with Martha Stewart's. I read a horror story of a Central American's immigration to the US. I've barely made a dent in the pile of magazines. Maybe I'll get more read now that I've returned to the gym--two times this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment