Monday, September 23, 2019

A Summery Start to Autumn

It's the first day of fall, and temperatures in Norwalk hit 90 degrees. This is especially weird because we had a few fall-like days over the past few weeks: I woke up to 45 degrees on Thursday.

Jeff, Lola, and I returned from our wedding getaway--mini-vacation last night around 6:30. We were away for five days. It may be our only getaway for the year. (We've talked about going away for Thanksgiving, but I'm not sure that will work.)

I want to write about many things we saw/did this weekend: a wedding, wineries, hiking. I'll probably spread these topics out over a few posts.

Today I took a writing class (want to write about that too) and had a tutoring appointment. Tomorrow is a trip to the dentist (not like Veronica's) and another tutoring appointment. Jeff's birthday is Wednesday. Thursday I'm meeting the buyer/mover of furniture for Jeff's mother's apartment and officially surrendering the unit. I need to firm up other tutoring appointments and revise my ACT manual. I have to get the bathtub drain unplugged and get my PC's internal mouse fixed. Then there's the usual: laundry, chores, and food shopping.

I'd like another getaway next week, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment