Saturday, September 7, 2019

Class Dismissed--ACT Version

Today was the last session of my ACT class--just over a month since it started. We met Saturday and Sunday afternoons with a break for Labor Day weekend.

I'm glad the class is over--nothing against this class or its students--it's just been a busy summer. I just have a few tutoring students to schedule in the next month.

I've made a decent amount of money the past month. Plus I admit that my mother's death has put me in a good place financially. I don't have to worry about money right now.

I have to do some work related to the accounting for my mother's estate this weekend. Next weekend I have a tutoring appointment and I'm proctoring a test.  In between, I can work on the new ACT manual.

I also need to do some shopping to find a dress for my niece's wedding in two weeks. I bought two dresses online: I'll return one. I think the other is too casual for the wedding. It's frustrating. I'll have to figure out something--soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment