Saturday, July 18, 2020

Another Week Goes By

The days tend to blend together this year. Since Jeff is still working full-time, we still notice weekends, but otherwise, things get confusing. I have a class on Monday, so I have an appointment that day. For a while, I designated Tuesday as my shopping day, but I no longer stick to that. I usually do laundry on Wednesday.

I do better when I give myself specific chores or projects to do on a particular day. I have to work on that.

This week, we've been worried about Lola. She started having diarrhea on Sunday and vomiting on Monday. We took her to the vets on Monday and Friday and I dropped off a poop sample on Wednesday. She hasn't vomited since Tuesday, but the other problem continues. Sometimes she's lethargic; other times she's excited to go out for a walk. It's very confusing.

While I feel fairly safe in Connecticut, Covid-19 is still ravaging the nation. This article is frightening and appalling. As Blue Cactus Grill said on a sign, (more or less) Your grandparents fought a war, all you have to do is sit on the couch.

I continue to try to take pictures on walks with Lola.  Here are a few.


Neighborhood bunnies.





Oyster Shell Park


No comments:

Post a Comment