Thursday, July 30, 2020

Re-Visiting Nancy Drew Yet Again

As I wrote before, I once belonged to a Nancy Drew book club and received a new book each month. My sister Joanna read my books and told me they were different than the ones she had read. She thought the earlier versions had more character.

Years later when Joanna was sick with cancer, I tried to find as many of the original Nancy Drew stories as I could. After Joanna died, I took the books back.

It's been over 20 years. I decided to keep one and donate the rest to the Norwalk Library when it accepts donations again.

Here the books I have:
  • The Secret of the Old Clock
  • The Bungalow Mystery
  • The Secret of Red Gate Farm
  • The Clue in the Diary
  • Nancy's Mysterious Letter
  • The Clue of the Tapping Heels
  • The Mystery of the Brass Bound Trunk
  • The Mystery of the Moss-Covered Mansion
  • The Club in the Crumbling Wall
  • The Mystery at the Ski Jump
  • The Witch Tree Symbol
I'll be writing about these books and about Nancy in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment