Monday, August 24, 2020

New Frustration Dream

My mother is going on a trip--I think to Europe. I have box of papers and other things that she needs and am bringing them to her. 

Yet, somehow I am walking around an expanded Meadow Ridge. There's an area with cabanas on a hillside, and some people have mini cars/carts up there. I am having trouble finding my way off the hillside. There is a ramp for the mini cars but not for people. At one point, I'm just a floor above my mother's apartment but can't find stairs that will take me there. Later I complain to an employee who searches to find someone to drive (?) me to my mother's. I sit in a mini car waiting. It's 4:50 in the afternoon. I think my mother's supposed to leave at 5. I look into the box: it has a pair of shoes and a cellphone charger. I look through the papers and hope I haven't lost any. 

Chris Cuomo is making an announcement about another resident going on a trip. He will take a job with the NYC police when he returns. Chris is queuing up "New York, New York" but a woman manages to get another song played. She is accompanying the song on a violin. She says she owns five percent of $43 million, so she gets some say in the music selections.

I decide to check my phone for messages. It's updating so I can't get any messages. (Even in this new frustration incarnation. my usual telephone problems persist.)

I give up on getting a ride and walk through a huge multilevel spa. I end up on Anxiety Street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment