Friday, January 8, 2021

Another Dream

My next fiction writing class starts Monday on Zoom. I dreamed about an in-person class. There were several of us in a large room. I had class access on my phone, but I wanted to get access on my laptop. Why I needed computer access for an in-person class, I don't know. I tried to log in and couldn't get the right web address. I asked Bette (a real classmate) what she used and tried that. No luck. The instructor told me I had missed half the class.

So what's it all mean? I reread this article on anxiety dreams. It didn't help me understand my dream. I call these types of dreams frustration dreams, more annoyance than anxiety.

Of course, it's normal to be anxious these days, to be frustrated, to be scared because of Covid-19 and armed insurrection at the US Capitol. Luckily, my writing class is a force against frustration, anxiety, and fear. It helps to keep me grounded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment