Friday, January 1, 2021

Welcome 2021!

Ten years ago, I posted the link to this song. My father died in 2010. My nephews sued the estate. It was a stressful time. 

It was nothing compared to 2020. In some ways I'm in a better place now than I was then. The rest of the world is not. 

The entire year has been overshadowed by Covid-19. I wish all the trauma could be gone with the turn of calendar page, but that's not possible. Today the US surpassed 20 million recorded Covid-19 cases. The nation has also set a Covid hospitalization rate for the fourth straight day. January will be tough especially with all the people who have insisted on traveling over the holidays (even members of our family.) 

Yet I can't help but feel hopeful for 2021.There are Covid vaccines, even though it will take several months for us all to be vaccinated. 

We can hold on. We have to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment