Sunday, January 1, 2023

Welcome 2023

I feel that 2022 was somehow a wasted year. I've been trying to think of accomplishments. Nothing's jumping out at me. 

Okay, as I just wrote, I did read 35 books. That's something. I'll be reviewing other goals in the next few days. But overall, I'm disappointed. 

I'm encouraged with Jeff's recent PT progress and will support (nag) him to keep working. His appointments over the next two weeks are spotty. He'll have to work on his own. 

I've glad I took care of some neglected health issues for myself. More seem to keep cropping up, but that's what happens when you get old. I'm in pretty good health overall.

I'm dissatisfied with 2022 because my goals weren't right. It's all well-and-good to set goals for books read, gym visits, blogposts, but I should really be focusing elsewhere--researching and writing. More to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment